It is more faster and easier to pass the Check Point 156-215.75 exam by using Practical Check Point Check Point Certified Security Administrator questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update 156-215.75 Exam and find the same core area 156-215.75 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
2016 Jul 156-215.75 Study Guide Questions:
Q41. What is the bit size of a DES key?
Q42. In a Hide NAT connection outbound, which portion of the packet is modified?
A. Source IP address and destination port
B. Destination IP address and destination port
C. Source IP address and source port
D. Destination IP address and destination port
Q43. Your current Check Point enterprise consists of one Management Server and four Gateways in four different locations with the following versions:
All devices are running SecurePlatform. You are upgrading your enterprise to R75. Place the required tasks from the following list in the correct order for upgrading your enterprise to R75.
1) Upgrade all gateways to R75 2) Upgrade all gateways 3 and 4 to R 65 3) Upgrade all gateways 2, 3, and 4 to R 65 4) Upgrade all gateway 4 to R 65 5) Perform pre-upgrade verifier on Security management server 6) Perform pre-upgrade verifier on all Gateways 7) Perform License upgrade checker on Gateway 2 8) Perform License upgrade checker on Gateway 3 9) Perform License upgrade checker on Gateway 4
10) Perform License upgrade checker on Security Management Server
11) Perform License upgrade checker on all devices
12) Upgrade security management server to R 70
A. 11, 5, 12, 3, 1
B. 9, 4, 5, 12, 1
C. 5, 6, 12, 1
D. 11, 5, 12, 2, 1
Far out 156-215.75 actual exam:
Q44. During which step in the installation process is it necessary to note the fingerprint for first-time verification?
A. When establishing SIC between the Security Management Server and the Gateway
B. When configuring the Security Management Server using cpconfig
C. When configuring the Security Gateway object in SmartDashboard
D. When configuring the Gateway in the WebUl
Q45. Which R75 SmartConsole tool would you use to verify the installed Security Policy name on a Security Gateway?
A. SmartView Status
B. SmartView Monitor
C. None, SmartConsole applications only communicate with the Security Management Server.
Q46. Security Administrator, Anna has done the following:
What will happen when she recreates the firewall object?
A. Creating the object will result in a duplicate IP address warning.
B. Get interfaces will show all interfaces.
C. Establishing the SIC will fail.
D. Get interfaces will still show only the old interfaces but not the newly added ones.
100% Guarantee 156-215.75 pdf:
Q47. A _______ rule is used to prevent all traffic going to the R75 Security Gateway.
Q48. Nancy has lost SIC communication with her Security Gateway and she needs to re-establish SIC. What would be the correct order of steps needed to perform this task?
1) Create a new activation key on the Security Gateway, then exit cpconfig.
2) Click the Communication tab on the Security Gateway object, and then click Reset.
3) Run the cpconfig tool, and then select Secure Internal Communication to reset.
4) Input the new activation key in the Security Gateway object, and then click initialize
5) Run the cpconfig tool, then select source Internal Communication to reset.
A. 5, 4, 1, 2
B. 2, 3, 1, 4
C. 2, 5, 1, 4
D. 3, 1, 4, 2
Q49. Your company is still using traditional mode VPN configuration on all Gateways and policies. Your manager now requires you to migrate to a simplified VPN policy to benefit from the new features. This needs to be done with no downtime due to critical applications which must run constantly. How would you start such a migration?
A. This cannot be done without downtime as a VPN between a traditional mode Gateway and a simplified mode Gateway does not work.
B. You first need to completely rewrite all policies in simplified mode and then push this new policy to all Gateways at the same time.
C. This can not be done as it requires a SIC- reset on the Gateways first forcing an outage.
D. Convert the required Gateway policies using the simplified VPN wizard, check their logic and then migrate Gateway per Gateway.
Q50. Which of the following statements about Bridge mode is TRUE?
A. When managing a Security Gateway in Bridge mode, it is possible to use a bridge interface for Network Address Translation.
B. Assuming a new installation, bridge mode requires changing the existing IP routing of the network.
C. All ClusterXL modes are supported.
D. A bridge must be configured with a pair of interfaces.